Visiting Us Safely
Firstly, thank you so much for all your support over the last year. As a new, small business we cannot thank you enough for your custom during these difficult times.
From June 2021 we will be open:
- Monday - Thursday 10am - 5pm
- Friday 10am - 6pm
- Saturday 10am - 5pm
- Sundays 11am - 5pm
Please note, our opening hours may change as restrictions do and we will update them here and on our social media channels. Occasionally, we may need to change our hours at short notice. For this reason, if you have your heart seta on a particular product we stock, please give us a shout to double check we're open.
We're always open online at www.dunkeldwhiskybox.co.uk and we offer delivery across the UK for any whisky or spirits.
We’re really looking forward to welcoming you back to Dunkeld Whisky Box, but you won’t be surprised that we’ve made some changes to mitigate the ongoing coronavirus risk. It’s really important to us that we keep our family and our community safe, so please take a few minutes to read the information below. As well as this, please, please make sure you follow all Scottish Government advice.
Please do not come into our shop if:
- You, or someone in your household, are experiencing symptoms (high temperature, cough or loss of smell/taste) or generally feel unwell
- If you, or anyone in your household has been in physical contact with anyone that has tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 14 days
Before you come in:
- Because our shop is so small, we can only safely have one person in at a time or two if you're from the same household. If you have kids with you, they're welcome to come in too.
- Please wait outside the shop until it is empty, and queue at least 2m away from others
- We’ll be leaving the doors open wherever possible, so please don’t close behind you
- If the door is closed, please wait for a member of staff to open it for you
- Please wear a face covering (it's now mandatory in Scotland)
- Please do not handle any products
- If you would like to see something, please ask us to get it for you
- Please use contactless payment for transactions of £45 or less and chip and pin payments for those above. We’ll leave the contactless thingy on the table so you can keep your distance from the counter
- Please note that would prefer not to accept cash at the moment
- Please keep your distance from the counter and staff - we’ll have a floor marker to help and please follow staff requests to ensure distancing
Other stuff we’ll be doing:
- If we have a delivery, we’ll temporarily close the shop until deliveries are dealt with. However, we’ll always try to arrange deliveries outside shop times
- We’ll be regularly cleaning door handles, contactless payment point, and we’ll be washing our hands before handling any produce for you
- The shop will be cleaned thoroughly at the end of each day
- We now offer a click and collect service. Just order online and select this option from the drop down menu (someone will then be in touch to arrange a suitable date and time)
- We’ll update our information as the situation changes and as we adapt. Please bear with us, it will probably take a while for us to find what works best for everyone.